Pronoun Patches Kit
Folks who identify as non-binary, and the people who love them, know that pronouns can be challenging sometimes. Show support for this sensitive topic by wearing your pronouns on your sleeve - literally!
Using basic embroidery stitches and the free Pronoun Patches pattern, you can create a fun, handmade patch. Patches can be stitched to clothing, tote bags/backpacks, or anywhere you wish to communicate your pronouns.
The kit includes enough supplies to make 2 - 3 patches:
- White fabric for the center of the patch
- Fun, colorful printed fabric (current kits include one swatch each of pink stripes and orange polka dots)
- Mid-weight canvas for patch backing
- 5" wooden embroidery hoop
- Embroidery floss: one skein of black and one skein of assorted colors
- Embroidery needle
- Swatch of Sulky Stick 'n Stitch to make placement of stitching design easy
- Swatch of HeatnBond fabric adhesive to adhere patch to backing
- Thread snips (colors will vary)
The kit does NOT include a copy of the pattern, but you can download it for free HERE!